Starlite Limousine strives to maintain the highest quality of Limousine services at all times. Please review our complete Reservation Policy.
Starlite Limousine strives to maintain the highest quality of limousine services at all times. We require all customers to confirm they have read, understand, agree to and will abide by the following Customer Agreement and Limousine Policies. Please initial next to each line confirming you have read, understand, agree to and will abide by each one. 1. Tolls and Parking are not included in the rental rate. Any such expenses incurred will be added to the client total charter service charge.
2. Overtime is billed in 1/2 hour increments at contract rate. Overtime charges will apply to any driver time incurred after the agreed end of the charter service time for the rental. We cannot guarantee overtime will be available.
3. Lost, Stolen or Damaged articles are not the responsibility of Starlite Limousine. Do not leave anything in the vehicle as Starlite Limousine
4. Alcohol consumed by anyone under 21 years of age is a severe violation and will result in immediate termination of the charter service immediately with no refunds.
5. No smoking inside of vehicle. There will be a charge of $100 per incident and $500 for any cigarette burns.
6. Rough behavior, illegal activities, unruly and/or inebriated clients or lewd acts are not allowed in the limousine at any time, and will result in termination of the charter service with no refunds.
7. Starlite Limousine is not liable for any consequential damages in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost charter service time at a mutually agreed date.
8. Delays, charter service interruption caused by weather, traffic, road hazards, police activity or vehicle mechanical problems are not the responsibility of Starlite Limousine
9. Eating is not allowed in the vehicle, other than food provided by Starlite Limousine.
10. Cleaning Fees will be charged to the customer in the event any vehicle is left unusually dirty, such as, and only by way of limited and not exclusive examples, vomit, excessive trash, spilled liquids, gum. Min. charge $50.
11. Color and vehicle model/make preference guarantees may not always be possible. We try our best to provide you with the color and make of your choice, but do not guarantee it.
12. Cancellations are subject to penalties. After a reservation is made, a minimum fee of 50% of the total charter charge will be charged in the event of a cancellation if not cancelled within 72 hours prior to the charter start time.
13. Damages to any Starlite Limousine vehicle caused by any passenger will be the liability of the customer. All damages will be charged to the customer, including any losses to Starlite Limousine associated with downtime of the vehicle for repairs and/or cleaning. The following is a listing of some examples, but not as an exclusive listing of all possible kinds, of damages and associated charges that may be applicable: $17 per broken glass.
$100 to clean up excessive trash or dirty carpets.
$500 to clean up vomit per incident.
$1,000 Limousine damage i.e.: breaking of items inside or outside of vehicle
$2,500 Equipment damage i.e.: breaking of TV, PS3, Karaoke Machine, Stereo, Laser lights
14. Deposits are non-refundable. A deposit must be given to make a confirmed reservation. No reservations are taken without a deposit.
15. Any items that are missing from any Starlite Limousine vehicle will be charged to the customer. For example, I-Pod Cord missing will result in a $25 charge
Link to DocuSign